- VIRTUAL PEER SUPPORT SESSION FOR PEER SUPPORTERS: HOW TO QUICKLY BRING PEER SERVICES ONLINE
- Vince Caimano will demonstrate how a Peer Supporter can offer peer support to others, review techniques for doing this well and answer participant questions. Tuesdays at 4pm (EDT). Register Here
- ROBYN PRIEST LIVE YOUR TRUTH: SUPPORTING PEER SUPPORTERS
- ACADEMY OF PEER SERVICES VIRTUAL LEARNING COMMUNITY
- RI CONSULTING TEAM INVITES YOUR TO A “KEEPING RECOVERY SKILLS ALIVE” REFRESHER
- Connection Information
- Visit with Terrence Smithers, Vicki Rainey, Michael Runningwolf, or Shelley Lesley.
- DIGITAL PEER SUPPORT (TELEHEALTH)
- BRING YOUR SUPPORT GROUP ONLINE
- Recording of how to use ZOOM with Caroline Mazel-Carlton from the Western Mass Recovery Learning Community
- TAKING ON THE CHALLENGE OF WORKING REMOTELY AND IN THE COMMUNITY DURING THE VIRUS CRISIS
We are working with many others to compile a list of free peer led online resources: peer to peer groups, warm lines, and general ways to connect with others.
Please complete this form with free peer led/mutual aid emotional support resources you are providing or know of and can share.
We welcome any and all suggestions from around the world.
If you cannot access Google forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org